I’m so eager!
2016 is going to be awesome! Goals: More writing, more art, and more blogging!
On New Years eve-day I will reveal my new penname and new blog. I have it setup as you read this…
Yes, electrifying things are happening for 2016! I hope you are as enthusiastic as I am…
- I hope to release two books this year.
- I hope to get back into a serious writing schedule.
- I hope to have a yearly word count of 500,000. A half of a million words by December 3l, 20l6-
- I will constantly try to keep writing!
- I also hope to send out encouragement to my fellow writers.
The past year (2015) has been hellish (my supportive family has helped me through it, and I am ever so grateful!)
I am determined to make 2016 a great year!
I hope you are making goals and meeting them in 2016. I wish you all the best! Happy Reading! Happy writing!
It is just over a week before NaNoWriMo starts I am working on notes. . . I am working on memoir. . . I know I am rebelling because they prefer fictional pieces. However I know I am going on with a new chapter in my life, and I am using NaNoWriMo as therapy this year. A memoir is a collection of events or memories. . . https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memoir
I need closure on a lot of elements on my life. I am not sure if I will publish this piece or not, but if I find something interesting, I plan to post it. I also plan to do crafts and such, so I am will try my best to get 1667 to 2000 words a day.
I want to be read to move on by January 1st, 2016.
Loki 25 Prompt Challenge August 14th to Sept 15th.
The stories will be posted on my personal blog http://Rebekah1213.wordpress.com
1. #This Pleases Loki
2. What is the story behind the smile
3. Tell the story in the picture
4. Loki’s sexy pout makes all of the fangirls go crazy (what makes him so irresistible?)
5. “I am Loki of Asgard, and I am burden with a glorious purpose.”
6. when the villain has more fangirls than the hero . . .
7. “So you saw The Avengers, I was adorable, right?”
8. Why is he worthy of Mjolnir?
9. Prisoner of Loki
10. Loki “Let me love you”
11. Loki: The Wicked World (What happens in it?)
12. You were made to be ruled in the end: You always kneel
13. Never has evil been green-eyed, gentle, and defenseless
14. When I go wrong?
15. “What happened to you in Valhalla?” Odin questioned (Tumblr)
16. “Art thou ready for sex?” Loki asked. . .
17. Story behind the picture
18. Story behind the picture
19. Write Loki’s first memory
20. Story behind the picture
21. Story behind the picture
22. Loki turns into a hero
23. Bondage scene (he is tied up)
24. Loki with his daughter telling a story
25. Write a story between Thor and baby brother
I have had writer’s block, so these will not be done in order, but I will mark down which prompt I am doing and each will have a picture. I may post more than one per day, and there may be more than one day in between posts. I will Link them together when I am finished.
(I know I have one more day of my 14 day challenge and I hope to finish and post it soon.)
I want to edit the first part of The Whispering Path.
I want to write something everyday.
I want to work more on my vampire series.
I want to finish several of my projects.
I want to work on some art projects.
I want to post a few writing and personal blogs.
Writing and Editing Goals For 2013
Novels or Stories to finish
- Driving Lies
- College Guys
- He Said She Said
- Darken Cake
- Blood Bounded
- Blood Lust
Novels or Stories to edit
- The Whispering Path
- Driving Lies
- Crimson Shadow Collection Book 1 Melzela
Novel or Stories to start
- Crimson Shadow Collection Book 2
- Crimson Shadow Collection Book 3
- Crimson Shadow Collection Book 4
- Crimson Shadow Collection Book 5
- Crimson Shadow Collection Book 6
- Crimson Shadow Collection Book 7
- Crimson Shadow Collection Book 8
- Urban Legends
- Book of 13
- Book of Karma