I have been going through many different personal problems. . . my boyfriend and I of eight years decided to go our own ways. We just grew apart and wanted two different things. I hope he finds what and who he is looking for and is happy. . . I am genuine in my message. We have still decided to be friends.
I am also working on a short horror story for an anthology next year.
I have so far only finished 10 out of 25 flash fiction prompts. . . I know I wanted to finish them by the 15th, but I think I will try to give to the 20th. . . Which gives me about seven days to finish 15 prompts. . . you can read them and see the pictures (which I found from the Internet.) on my other blog. . . . http://Rebekah1213.wordpress.com
The current theme is Loki (from the Thor and Avenger movies).
Next theme is Supernatural (the show and horror theme) Hopefully from Sept 20th to Oct 31st.
I am not sure about NaNoWriMo this year. . . I am in the process of moving.
Loki 25 Prompt Challenge August 14th to Sept 15th.
The stories will be posted on my personal blog http://Rebekah1213.wordpress.com
1. #This Pleases Loki
2. What is the story behind the smile
3. Tell the story in the picture
4. Loki’s sexy pout makes all of the fangirls go crazy (what makes him so irresistible?)
5. “I am Loki of Asgard, and I am burden with a glorious purpose.”
6. when the villain has more fangirls than the hero . . .
7. “So you saw The Avengers, I was adorable, right?”
8. Why is he worthy of Mjolnir?
9. Prisoner of Loki
10. Loki “Let me love you”
11. Loki: The Wicked World (What happens in it?)
12. You were made to be ruled in the end: You always kneel
13. Never has evil been green-eyed, gentle, and defenseless
14. When I go wrong?
15. “What happened to you in Valhalla?” Odin questioned (Tumblr)
16. “Art thou ready for sex?” Loki asked. . .
17. Story behind the picture
18. Story behind the picture
19. Write Loki’s first memory
20. Story behind the picture
21. Story behind the picture
22. Loki turns into a hero
23. Bondage scene (he is tied up)
24. Loki with his daughter telling a story
25. Write a story between Thor and baby brother
I have had writer’s block, so these will not be done in order, but I will mark down which prompt I am doing and each will have a picture. I may post more than one per day, and there may be more than one day in between posts. I will Link them together when I am finished.
(I know I have one more day of my 14 day challenge and I hope to finish and post it soon.)
Friday May 1st
My Boyfriend Tom and I saw the new Avengers movie. The Avenger: Age of Ultron.
I would give the movie a B+. It was full of action, and I had a few good laughs. The story-line kept me on my toes. I don’t think I ever turn my head away.
I liked Vision. I felt like Ultron sounded a lot like Tony Stark. I like how you learned a bit more of the avengers. It tells more of their stories. It made them feel more human. I feel for Natasha.
It would have been an A review but there was a piece missing.
I felt that there was a hole in the story when Thor when away. I felt the director’s decision to take out Loki’s scene was wrong. I think it needed that piece for the audience to see that it was just a dream.
There was also no clip at the very end of the credits and I think it was stupid, because Marvel has been doing that for most of their movies now. Why stop?
After we got out of the movie the theater was promoting Comic Book Day. They had actor playing the different heroes. . . It had Tom’s day when he got to take his picture taken with Thor and Loki.