Loki 25 Prompt Challenge August 14th to Sept 15th.
The stories will be posted on my personal blog http://Rebekah1213.wordpress.com
1. #This Pleases Loki
2. What is the story behind the smile
3. Tell the story in the picture
4. Loki’s sexy pout makes all of the fangirls go crazy (what makes him so irresistible?)
5. “I am Loki of Asgard, and I am burden with a glorious purpose.”
6. when the villain has more fangirls than the hero . . .
7. “So you saw The Avengers, I was adorable, right?”
8. Why is he worthy of Mjolnir?
9. Prisoner of Loki
10. Loki “Let me love you”
11. Loki: The Wicked World (What happens in it?)
12. You were made to be ruled in the end: You always kneel
13. Never has evil been green-eyed, gentle, and defenseless
14. When I go wrong?
15. “What happened to you in Valhalla?” Odin questioned (Tumblr)
16. “Art thou ready for sex?” Loki asked. . .
17. Story behind the picture
18. Story behind the picture
19. Write Loki’s first memory
20. Story behind the picture
21. Story behind the picture
22. Loki turns into a hero
23. Bondage scene (he is tied up)
24. Loki with his daughter telling a story
25. Write a story between Thor and baby brother
I have had writer’s block, so these will not be done in order, but I will mark down which prompt I am doing and each will have a picture. I may post more than one per day, and there may be more than one day in between posts. I will Link them together when I am finished.
(I know I have one more day of my 14 day challenge and I hope to finish and post it soon.)
I have a short personal story, “Changing Platforms,” published in Bridge of World put together and wrote by Teena Adams.
In order to read my story you need to buy a copy. It’s just $2.99 on Kindle. (Part of the profits go to those fighting cancer. It has powerful stories and goes to a good cause.)
A quote from my short story: ” I feel I am my true self on the page.” Check it out.
Title: “Killing Matt Cooper”
By John Cassian
It’s a suspenseful story of love vs. lust. It’s about a man trying to find a loving understanding: hoping to have someone accept who he is, who he really is. However after being denied, it creates a monster within his own darkness.
I believe this story demonstrated that we all have a dark side. I think some just express in physical ways. It just shows us what humans are really capable of doing.
The story kept me on the edge. I normally don’t like open ending, but I believed it ended open enough to allow me to use my imagination.
Extra notes: This story is rated X and has extreme sexual material and extreme violence. There is some foul language. However the rating is more adult situations. This is not for the sensitive reader.
I give this story 3 ½ pages. . . The story kept me on my toes.
Links to the story: coupon code: EY66T (free until September 15, 2013)
Link to book: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/306611
I had an idea. . . I was thinking of making a small review corner on my writing blog. I have been reading the book The Marshall Plan for Novel Writing and it says to read my genre. However I have learned I write in several genres: Paranormal; Occult; Vampire; thriller; drama; and mostly Horror. My favorite authors are Anne Rice and Stephen King.
What I was thinking was to read short stories or pieces of novels and give them reviews on my blog. I thought that if maybe I review a few others, then others would see and they could review as well. When I ask for feedback, I want to know if my characters are likable, and relatable. I want to know if my story is actually interesting. As a story-teller and writer, I basically want to know am I really bringing written art to the world or am I just wasting time? I want to know if there are others who want to read my work.
Fellow Writers. . . what I need for a review
- Pen name (Name you are publishing with)
- A link to the title, e-mail, or place where others can get your work.
- Webpages or other way that other people can ask questions about your work
- I want no more than 50 computer pages 8×11. No more than 25,000 words
(If it part of a novel, then send me up 50 pages of most interesting part.)
- You can add a picture. (No more than what wordpress allows, my blog is on word press)
This is how I plan to write my review.
- Title and author
- I want to write as little as one to two or as much as four to five sentences of summary.
- Then I will write some about the character/dialogue.
- Then I will write something about the storyline.
- Extra notes: if it made me emotional or I was able to relate. If it has adult material I would mention it here.
- Rating of 1to 5 pages. (5 pages is like 5 stars or a grade of an A.)
- Link to actual story.
If you are interested please message me at RebekahWolveire@yahoo.com or go to my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/RebekahWolveire