I’m so eager!
2016 is going to be awesome! Goals: More writing, more art, and more blogging!
On New Years eve-day I will reveal my new penname and new blog. I have it setup as you read this…
Yes, electrifying things are happening for 2016! I hope you are as enthusiastic as I am…
- I hope to release two books this year.
- I hope to get back into a serious writing schedule.
- I hope to have a yearly word count of 500,000. A half of a million words by December 3l, 20l6-
- I will constantly try to keep writing!
- I also hope to send out encouragement to my fellow writers.
The past year (2015) has been hellish (my supportive family has helped me through it, and I am ever so grateful!)
I am determined to make 2016 a great year!
I hope you are making goals and meeting them in 2016. I wish you all the best! Happy Reading! Happy writing!
Okay so far November has not gone as planned. . .
This was my plan for Halloween. . . do errands, pay rent, get extras (soap, candy, NaNoWriMo stuff etc.)
However we slept in and everything was off, so now I get to do all of those errands on Monday.
I did get to have lunch with a few good friends and the really cute, tiny mummy and pirate. (My friend’s twin boys that are three months old.)
NaNoWriMo so far. . . eh.
I was so excited, and I have been fighting a head cold (everyone is sick here.) and I have been easily distracted.
Okay, I have all these notes, outlines, and timelines for book 2 of my vampire series.
Actually the part I am working on for the three day (hopefully) is a tying piece from my first book, so it’s not just right a note and sprint. I have to reread the last chapter of the first book, (which I am still tweaking).
I have been fighting sickness, and read and reread what I had written, and all yesterday afternoon all I could get was 1026 words. I guess that was 1026 word than I had before. . . right?
Then I was stressed out over the issue with posting my word count. . . NaNoWriMo site kept giving me an error.
To-do List of what I need done today. . .
- I need 2222 words written to catch up on NaNoWriMo.
- Try to add an 1000 words (Monday will not have much time). 3222. . .
- Reorganize Tom’s story that is in pieces
- Edit what I can of book 1
- Make a Monthly Menu
- Make a grocery list
- Make dinner
- Go Shopping (Small list)
- get some sleep