I’m about to participate in NaNoWriMo.org for the fifth year. (For those who do not know what it is it’s Nation Novel Writing Month. I have to write 50,000 words in 30 days, which averages 1667 words per day. My personal goal is 60,000. I also helping my fiancé with his writing project for NaNoWriMo.)
I have calculated my 2014 count up to date. . .
- I’ve written 211 out 280 this year (2014). That is 75%.
- Since January 1st I have written 236,515 words to the day, including this blog.
- My writings consists of lists, outlines, short stories, poems, pieces of my novels, blogs, rewrites etc
- It’s averages 1112 words per day.
- I need to write 1667 words per day each day in November for NaNoWriMo.org.
So I think I need to heal my migraine and write more.