My muses have been on vacation and this writer’s block has just really gotten to me. I know when I have writer’s block, I really do rely on prompts. Well, here are few prompts . . . maybe they can help someone get out of their writing slump.
- Worst Birthday ever (can be real or fictional)
- You were bit. . . now what? (You must say what you were bit by and what happens next)
- Death by boredom
- Seeing your favorite band
- List 5 things you believe in
- Describe how you dance (even if it is just in the kitchen when you cook or in the shower)
- Make a soundtrack for your life right now
- Describe your favorite season without tell anyone what it is
- An average day
- What would your ideal world be like?